We are looking for someone exceptional to join our team. In exchange we have something exceptional to offer.
Apart from all the obvious perks you get everywhere you apply for a dev-related job - a spacious and modern office, hybrid work possibility, and a more than good salary - we offer you something not so obvious and easy to quantify - everyday satisfaction and happiness at work.
We are a company focused intensely on building an exceptional company culture and work environment. We do it by relentlessly optimizing the way we function, listening to our team members, and enabling them to communicate and signal their needs and expectations as freely and openly as possible.
Apart from that we are very much into gamification - we gamify the way we work, the way we learn, and the way we share knowledge. By doing so, we build an organization that values, supports, and appreciates people who give their hearts to what they do, and have the guts, courage and will to shoot for the extraordinary.
All this in an environment consisting mostly of young and ambitious people, who inspire and motivate each other to push their limits everyday.
The best part - it actually works. We feel we are really onto something big. And we want you to join us on our journey to change the world for the better.
In concrete terms - what do we offer?
- Modern technologies (more below)
- Equality, trust & respect among team members
- Self-organization and high levels of autonomy
- Hybrid work possibility (we expect you to show up at the office at least twice a week, especially in the beginning, but apart from that - it’s all up to you. We are very much into trust and self-organization. Most people prefer to regularly show up at the office due to the exceptional atmosphere but the choice is always yours.)
- Chill space with PS5, table football, darts, chess & more
- Standing desk
- High performance computer of your choice
- Inspiring peers
- Growth motivation via healthy competition (supported with a gamification app developed by our team)
- Social benefits: Budget for Sport activities, medical services and English lessons
What do we do?
We are a software development company that develops digital products and websites for International Clients (mostly from UK). We specialize in gamification and spend a big part of our resources on developing our own products. With time, we plan to transform into a product based company (meaning one that has the majority of revenue coming from their own products).
What technologies would you work with?
What would you do?
- Verify the implementation against the requirements
- Write automatic test cases in Cypress
- Perform manual testing
- Verify application status after releases