We are looking for an experienced and growth-hungry developer to take upon him or her the challenge of leading our mobile development team.
We are a company focused intensely on building an exceptional work environment. We do it by relentlessly optimizing the way we function, listening to our team members, and granting them as much autonomy and support in setting their workflow the way they want to as possible.
Apart from that we are very much into gamification - we gamify our goals, the way we learn, and the way we share knowledge. By doing so, we build an organization that values, supports, and appreciates people who give their hearts to what they do, and have the guts, courage and will to shoot for the extraordinary.
All this in an environment consisting mostly of young and ambitious people, who inspire and motivate each other to push their limits everyday.
In concrete terms - what do we do?
We are a software development company that develops digital products and websites for international clients. We specialise in gamification, and spend a big part of our resources on research and development activities, focused on developing our own products. With time, we plan to transform into a product based company (meaning one that has the majority of revenue coming from their own products).
In concrete terms - what would you do in our company?
In essence - we need someone to take upon himself or herself the mission of building the mobile app department in our company. Top to bottom. We have some initial foundations and potential projects to work on, but we need the right person to lead this enterprise.
Among other things, your responsibilities would include:
- Scoping projects
- Setting up the development process
- Writing & reviewing code
- Managing the team and your team members’ tasks and responsibilities
- Communicating directly with clients
- Shipping the projects from start to finish
In concrete terms - what do we offer?
- 10-15k PLN
- A high level of trust and autonomy in setting up the workflow of your team
- Hybrid work possibility (we expect you to show up at the office at least twice a week in the beginning, but apart from that - it’s all up to you. We are very much into trust and self-organisation. At our company, people work mostly stationary, but it is simply because the atmosphere and conditions at the office are very good. The choice is theirs to make)
- Chill space with PS5, table football, darts, chess & more
- Top-notch laptop of your choice
- Inspiring peers
- Company culture built around celebration
- Growth motivation via healthy competition (supported with a gamification app developed by our team)
- Sport, Health, and Language-related activities budget